Terms and Conditions
This website is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind. Neither Tarmika nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, or licensors warrant that the website or its operations will be accurate, uninterrupted, reliable or error-free. No agent or other part has the authority to create any warranty regarding the website on behalf of Tarmika. We reserve the right to update, modify or discontinue any feature of the Website and Agent Portal.
- From time to time, we may upgrade our Services or make improvements to our Services. You agree that these Terms will apply to any such upgrades or improvements. The foregoing right is not a sale of any aspect of our Services or a sale of a copy of any aspect of our Services, and we and our partners and suppliers retain all right, title and interest in our Services. We reserve all rights not expressly granted under these Terms.
2. Registration and Communications
- As a condition of using certain features of the Service, you may be required to register through our Service and select a UserId and password. Acknowledgement for You to Receive Communications. You hereby agree:
- to receive communications, including emails, text messages, push notifications, mail and telephone calls, that are related to the Services.
- that any communications from us may also include marketing materials from us or from third parties.
- that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically are deemed to satisfy any legal communication requirements.
You may opt out from receiving our marketing communications by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or selecting to unsubscribe as may be provided in the applicable correspondence.
We may record and monitor any telephone or electronic communications with you for quality or security purposes, to evidence your transactions or communications with us, or to comply with applicable law.
3. Prohibited Conduct
We reserve the right, without prior notice and in our sole discretion, to decide whether your use of our Services violates these Terms for any of the above or below reasons or for any other reason, and if we do so, we may terminate your access to our Services.
You shall not, and shall not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person to use our Services to:
- Damage, disable, overburden, impair or interfere with any other party’s use of our Services.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through our Services.
- Use false or misleading information in connection with your user account or impersonate any other person living or dead.
- Create a false identity or engage in fraudulent activities.
- Circumvent, remove or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of our Services, features that prevent copying or using any part of our Services or features that enforce limitations on the use of our Services or our content.
- Introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code to our Services.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other automated device, process, or means to access, retrieve, scrape or index any portion of our Services or any content available through our Site.
We reserve the right to consider other conduct to be prohibited; the restrictions above are intended to be illustrative.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
You agree and acknowledge that the structure, organization and code used in conjunction with our Services are proprietary to us. You shall not permit any person or entity to: (i) alter, enhance or make derivative works of our Services or any content available through the foregoing; or (ii) reverse engineer, reverse assemble or decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive, source code from our Services. You shall not sell, transfer, publish, disclose, display or otherwise make available our Services including any modifications, enhancements, derivatives and other software and materials provided hereunder by us or copies thereof to others in violation of these Terms.
Unless otherwise noted, all Tarmika’s content contained on our Services is the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by United States copyright law, trademark law, international conventions and other intellectual property laws.
Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by failure of our Services to operate as intended, your reliance on information from our Services, information provided by another user or by your use of our Services. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through our Services.
Our services and all content on or accessible from our services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. specifically, but without limitation, we do not warrant that: (i) the information available through our services is free of errors; (ii) the functions or services provided by our services will be uninterrupted, secure or free of errors; (iii) defects will be corrected or (iv) that our servers or the server(s) that make our services available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Tarmika is not an insurance underwriter nor an insurance company. Tarmika does not make any representations or warranties regarding the quotes, terms, rates, coverage or services offered to you by insurance companies through our service or site. Tarmika does not guarantee that the quotes, fees, terms, rates coverage or services offered by insurance companies through our service or site are the best available.
The information provided through our service and site is only a general description of insurance coverage that might be available for you to purchase. the precise coverage provided to you by any insurance company is subject to the terms, conditions, exclusions and company underwriting guidelines of the insurance policy issued to you by the applicable insurance company. the insurance policy you purchase, and not the general information made available through the service, forms the contract between you and the insurance company. if you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
6. Exclusion of Liability
- In no event shall we be liable to you, any other user of our services, third party providers or any other person or entity for any special, incidental, punitive, consequential, exemplary or other indirect damages (including without limitation damages for loss of profits, loss of data, loss of use or costs of obtaining substitute goods or services) arising out of the use, inability to use, unauthorized access to or use or misuse of our services, your contact information, content or any information contained thereon, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you but shall instead apply to the maximum extent permitted by law.
7. Modifying and Terminating Service
We may terminate your access to our Services, in our sole discretion, for any reason and at any time, upon electronic notice to you at your registered email address. You agree that we are not liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to our Services. We may change and update our Services from time to time. We may add or remove features including without limitation making free services into paid services and vice versa.
8. Governing Law
These Terms, and any dispute between you and us, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware.
9. For Additional Information
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: via firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service Version Updated: March 1, 2021