When you hear “commercial lines comparative rater,” what comes to mind?
- “simple BOP rater”
- “they have a limited appetite”
- “they won’t save me time”
- “the rates aren’t accurate”
The size and types of accounts that can be successfully quoted on Tarmika is broad!
Our platform supports 20,000+ business classes* + can quote and returns over $50k in premium thanks to the API integrations with our carriers.
*Using NAICS 2017, SIC codes and carrier proprietary class codes
You shouldn’t be discouraged from attempting to submit a lessor’s risk or contractor, thinking it is not “BOP-able” business. You can find our top quoted businesses classes below — this is what our users are quoting!
Tarmika has expanded to support 6 lines of business and submitting to Excess & Surplus markets. Don’t forget — these coverages can be quoted in a combined flow* to help eliminated duplicate entry. (*with the exception of BOP and GL)
- Lessors of commercial buildings (except miniwarehouses)
- Restaurants, full service
- Lessors of office buildings (except miniwarehouses)
- internet retail sales sites
- Janitorial services
- Insurance agencies
- Landscape care and maintenance services
- Handyman construction service, residential building
- Fast-food restaurants
- Home renovation
- Lessors of Apartment building – Over 4 families with no office occupancy
- General automotive repair shops
- Electrical contractors
- Liquor stores, package
- Convenience food stores
- Office building rental or leasing
- Residential Condominium owners’ associations
- Hardware stores
- Automotive repair and replacement shops, general
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Worker’s Compensation (WC)
- Commercial Auto (CA)
- General Liability (GL)
- Cyber Liability (CYB)
- Professional Liability (PLIAB)
- Excess + Surplus (E&S)
We also pulled some data to show you the distribution of premium size of successfully submitted quotes on Tarmika:
% of total quotes compared to quoted premium range
Whether you’re a current user of the platform or are considering it as an option, hopefully this helps to broaden your understanding of what can be quoted on Tarmika. Our team will continue to improve the user experience so your agency can utilize it to its full capacity.